Re: [Amps] Line Isolators for RF feedback

To: jbigham2@kc.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Line Isolators for RF feedback
From: "Harold B. Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:19:40 -0400
Seconding the message below I add my personal endorsement
to Radio Works.com.

When moving my shack from the 12 month "dxpedition" in
Secaucus, New Jersey to my home in Kentucky, a severe case
of RF feedback plagued the station when activating a linear
amplifier.

Even though I was ready to plunk down cash for goodies, Jim, W4THU,
took time to speak with me at length, and suggested several tests
to further diagnose the culprit and refused to sell me anything until
reporting back to him.

I found out about Radio Works when up in new Jersey, and purchased line
isolators to cure RF feedback going into the hotel telephone system.

Score for Radio Works: AAAAA+

Hal Mandel
KA1XO