[Amps] RF exposure limits in reality

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] RF exposure limits in reality
From: jsb@digistar.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:11:35 -0400 (EDT)
Does anyone have any information as to "real life" exposure limits for
adults, children and newborns at various frequencies?  I've seen the
generic exposure limit ratings that the FCC publishes for dipoles but was
wondering if there were some figures that clearly state the minimum safe
distance for various frequencies and power levels.

If http://www.qsl.net/southsidearc/rfx.html#hfhorizontal is accurate then
I'll go by that then.

I'm expecting a baby soon and my dipoles are hanging from a push up mast
which is mounted to the same side of the house as the bedrooms.  I run CW
and am curious how I need to alter my operating practice.

Thanks,
Jason