Re: [Amps] GBR and radiation exposure

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] GBR and radiation exposure
From: "donii@sympatico.ca" <donii@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:28:38 -0400
Dear Peter
RE: Radiation and beer.
Its quite simple: you develop a taste for beer because it protects your body from rf radiation. Its a well keep state secret but if ever we wage war with rf weapons we are extremely well prepared in terms of protection. Actaully that's why there have been no rf weapons of mass destruction ever produced....because they are easily rendered ineffective. An international rf war would leave us hams with lots of surplus rf equipment to convert to ham bands!! As long as you drank beer during the war!
Enough wasted bandwidth!
73's
VE2FAR
Peter