[Amps] Centurion cooling improvement ideas for AM service

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Centurion cooling improvement ideas for AM service
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:01:27 +0000
I was able to get a 200 w. carrier out of my Centurion with only about 10 w. drive.

I think the bw for ISB is proposed to be 9 KHz, and for DSB Carrier it's proposed to be 6 KHz.
What all this with ISB is about I don't know. According to my definition of ISB, I do not know why it is used in amateur HF (or any amateur band for that matter) and I do not understand why it has to be 9 KHz if DSB Carrier AM is 6.

Rob/K5UJ