Re: [Amps] Centurion cooling improvement ideas for AM service

To: Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Centurion cooling improvement ideas for AM service
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:03:43 -0700

On Aug 25, 2004, at 11:48 AM, Joe Isabella wrote:

Here's the scoop, straight from the League:
------------------
Note: forwarded message attached.

Subject: RE: One more question
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:02:35 -0400
From: "Sumner, Dave, K1ZZ"

Thanks, Joe. So this means that if adopted, 10m FM as well as AM will be illegal.

Also -26 dB, because that's how 97.3(a)(8) defines bandwidth.

Dave

So there you have it: SSB is slated to be defined at 3 kHz @ -26dB.

Joe,
N3JI

--- Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com> wrote:

It doesn't say anywhere that I can see, even though it does specify 6kHz @ -26dB for ISB, and
9kHz at -26dB for DSB AM. I asked -- I'll let you know what I find out.

Joe,
N3JI