Re: [Amps] re cooling of coils

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] re cooling of coils
From: Dan <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 01:22:55 -0500
Will Matney wrote:
snip

I would like to encourage every amateur to publish any work they've done on any subject. Anything to make home brewing easier may make the manufacturers take notice. Any drawings, schematics, and pictures of the finished amp would make one Jim Dandy webpage.

snip

Will Matney

Sounds like a great idea. I would like to see a "newsletter" or something similar to some of the QRP publications. Keeping it web or email based would keep it cheap. How about a QRO club?? Something with some good "how-to" info and construction articles would help draw in a lot of new folks. Anyone want to start an "amps 101" class? hi hi.

73
Dan
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:  http://www.qsl.net/n9rla