Re: [Amps] AM-6154 questions

To: kr4wm@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] AM-6154 questions
From: "Harold B. Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:45:40 -0400
Dear Web,

This sounds just like an intermittent contact on a tube-television
turret tuner.

Remember when you'd be sitting, watching TV, and the picture would roll
or fuzz up and you'd get up and give the cabinet  "a shot."

If after cleaning the various switch contacts with tuner cleaner spray
and even burnishing the relay contacts with a matchbook striker pad (if
the relays
are external contact with accessible points- (then clean the contacts
with spray),
it still happens, give the amp a small "shot" in the side and see if it
reacts.

Hal Mandel
W4HBM