Re: [Amps] input matching question on the YC156?

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] input matching question on the YC156?
From: craxd <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:47:22 -0400
Jim,
Your correct, it will work also. Just limits the cathode current down on idle.

Will

Message: 2 Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:46:56 -0700 From: "K7RDX" <k7rdx@earthlink.net> Subject: Re: [Amps] input matching question on the YC156? To: "craxd" <craxd1@ezwv.com>, <amps@contesting.com> Message-ID: <001d01c49cff$db39ac40$7370b041@k6u5b8> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

It`s my common practice to have a 50k (Or so) resistor in the negative lead
shorted by a relay during transmit...I find this to be less tramatic to tube
stability in my amps as opposed to totaly opening up neg on standby....Works
for me...Jim.