[Amps] pacemaker and hf amplifiers qstions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] pacemaker and hf amplifiers qstions
From: "J.Hector Garcia M" <Hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:06:35 -0800
HI guys:

i have a very important question  abouth the pacemakers and  the possible
problems that the RF from my amps can  affect my grandmother  pacemaker, she
live with us and   she receive one the past week,
i found some old  info in the ARRL page and others but nothing complete update
and  firsthand , directly to the  running legal power  on HF bands and 6m  that
can affect the pacemaker.

i will apreciate a link and all the coments abouth.

XE2K/XF1K