Re: [Amps] pacemaker and hf amplifiers qstions

To: "J.Hector Garcia M" <Hector@telecom1.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] pacemaker and hf amplifiers qstions
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 06:39:38 -0800
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:06:35 -0800, J.Hector Garcia M wrote:

>i have a very important question  abouth the pacemakers and  the possible
>problems that the RF from my amps can  affect my grandmother  pacemaker, she
>live with us and   she receive one the past week,

If I may respectfully suggest, something this important should not be
left to the members of this group, no matter how well intentioned they
may be.  You should contact the manufacturer of the pacemaker and get
the information from them.  They will probably tell you "no RF at
all", because they want to cover themselves, but you should press for
copies of their test results.  Don't take no for an answer.

And good for you for being concerned.

--
Bill W6WRT