[Amps] LCR Meters

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] LCR Meters
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:59:53 -0500
I was looking up a manual for my LCR meter at the manufacturers website (Quadtech which was Genrad) and seen they had a primer on using LCR meters. Below is a link for those interested. Not only are they precise for testing resistors, capacitors, and inductors, they can be used for finding the turns ratios in transformers, etc. I have two of these here I use, one Genrad Digi-Bridge (General Radio) and a Leader analog type. Anyhow, I hope a few may be interested in this;

Link: http://www.quadtech.com/primer/primer.pdf

Will Matney