RE: [Amps] oscilloscopes -- TSPA

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Amps] oscilloscopes -- TSPA
From: "G0RUZ Conrad" <conrad@g0ruz.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:19:08 -0000
I also use the TDS-3054B at work and they are incredible little things. The
addition of colour on a VGA LCD screen is of real benefit when displaying
multiple waveforms. The frequency and delta functions are fantastic as well
as the single shot capture modes. The fact that you can also export via
RS232 or GPIB to a computer makes writing those reports easier as well. They
are so good that I don't have a scope at home any more because I can't
afford a TDS-3054 and can't bare to use anything else. Although actually for
most of the things that we do even something like a TDS 210 would suffice.
Basically if it says Tektronix TDS-XXX then it's worth having. Sell the
'spare' gas guzzler if necessary!

73

Conrad G0RUZ