Re: Re: [Amps] antennas that are 1:1 vswr all over the band

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [Amps] antennas that are 1:1 vswr all over the band
From: "F5HRY" <f5hry@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:33:06 -0000
There are also antennas that are neither beverages nor screwdrivers ...

Regarding beverages, please remind that they are also very useful
at higher frequencies, giving both azimut and elevation angle diversities
versus traditional beams. We are using 6 of them at FY5KE, even
on 10m, and are very pleased with the result. Of course low level
signals are hard to copy on beverages, so high a SFI is prefered !

73
Herve F5HRY
www.win-test.com
www.fy5ke.org