Re: [Amps] ICOMPROII / PROIII & TL922

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] ICOMPROII / PROIII & TL922
From: Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 06:16:55 -0800 (PST)
I used a 922 with various Icom rigs (not the ProII/III).  You'll need a soft
keying module between the rig & amp.  I used the "Universal Keying Adapter"
from N0XAS.  Check it out here:
http://www.hamgadgets.com/store/

It's $10 and takes about 5 minutes to build.  I run mine off of an auxiliary
12V source in the rig's accessory jack instead of batteries.  It's about the
cheapest solution for this that I've seen.  Heck, it's cheaper than my time &
gas gathering parts to build my own!!

Joe, N3JI

Raymond Phillips <gm0vrp@btinternet.com> wrote:
Hi all
Anybody had any problems running the Icom756 ProII or ProIII
with a Kenwood TL 922

Rgds Ray
GM0VRP