Re: [Amps] Re: AMPS Link coupling

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re: AMPS Link coupling
From: Tomm Aldridge <KD7QAE@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 19:55:02 +0000
My Balanced-Balanced Tuner (thanks Rich!) is in a wood box w/ cool (free surplus) plexiglass front and back panels. Have not burned myself once! Of course, there are thos big binding posts on the front for re-configuring C1 and C2!!! Wood and plastic are very acceptable mass production items, no reason for tuner manufactuers to eschew them in my HUMBLE opinion.

Tomm, KD7QAE