Re: [Amps] Grid driven Multi-band amp using 4-1000

To: craxd1@ezwv.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Grid driven Multi-band amp using 4-1000
From: Steven J Fraasch <sfraasch@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:59:00 -0600
Will:

There was also a lot of junk designed by large project teams consisting
of many people who could afford to "blow up" expensive components.

There's really no need to "cut and try" anymore.

I'd prefer to use the new tool if it exists.  Many copies of SPICE are
free.  Go to Linear Tech www.linear.com and one can download LTspice for
free.  That's my favorite; it has a nice graphical interface.  Example
files abound, and there are many audio tube SPICE models available.

I will take a crack at the 4-1K model and you guys can chew on it.

73, Steve, K0SF