RE: [Amps] Want to build first amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Amps] Want to build first amp
From: "engelen.jan" <engelen.jan@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:46:24 +0100

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Howard, Chris [mailto:HowardC@prpa.org]
Verzonden: donderdag 20 januari 2005 17:27
Aan: engelen.jan
Onderwerp: RE: [Amps] Want to build first amp

What is "trafo" ?

-----Original Message-----
From: engelen.jan [mailto:engelen.jan@skynet.be]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 9:06 AM
To: amps@contesting.com

Will,

I bought my first GS35 trafo in germany from a guy that makes them on
demand. He also delivered a 12,6volt trafo for the heater, a control
board and a diode board along with it. I don´t think that he´s selling
many of those. I made a second version with an old military dump trafo
and a homebrew timing and alarm board. This is easy to build an not so
expensive as some boards I saw on the internet.

My first HV trafo is forsale together with everything needed to built
the complete supply for a gs35b. No response yet, it´s been on the net
for 2 months now.
300 euro´s for a kit is to much I guess ... I paid 450 euro´s

73 Jan.