[Amps] Harris RF-125 Noise Reduction Unit

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Harris RF-125 Noise Reduction Unit
From: Chris Pedder <chris@g3vbl.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:43:02 +0000
Hi,

A friend of mine in SE Asia, who in spite of being an engineer dislikes the
internet, is bringing back to life a Harris RF-110A amplifier. One day,
while on the phone with him, I commented that the amplifier must be on
because I could hear what sounded like a 'banshee' down the phone line.

He has gone through all the literature available to him, but cannot find
any information on the RF-125 noise reduction unit. Does anyone have any
details at all on the make up of this unit.... or even photographs of it?
His small apartment would benefit greatly from its use.

I keep trying to persuade him of the merits of computers in amateur radio!

Chris G3VBL