Re: [Amps] Class E amd and MRF492

To: G3rzp@aol.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Class E amd and MRF492
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:13:15 -0500
     I have seen variations of the DAF that compared rectified output and
input voltages to set  control the screen grid. The question always remains
what of the intermodulation products even though the envelop appears to be
just fine. This has always been a problem and I wonder if someone has
actually made IMD measurements.
    The phase correction is particularly necessary for digital signals in
the polar loop system.

73
Bill wa4lav