Re: [Amps] Class E amd and MRF492

To: Karl-Arne Markström <sm0aom@telia.com>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Class E amd and MRF492
From: "riaan greef" <riaang@vut.ac.za>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:03:57 +0200
Hallo Karl

Thank you for the reply.  It would be nice if you could send me the scanned
documents.  Else if you send me the reference of the article (date, publication
etc.) I can also trace it through my library serice.

I am looking forward to seeing the information and hope to share my final
circuits with the group.

Regards
Riaan, ZS4PR