Re: [Amps] MEASURING RF POWER

To: John and Mary Powell <zl1bhq@paradise.net.nz>
Subject: Re: [Amps] MEASURING RF POWER
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 22:32:26 -0500
It certainly is on topic.
After all "AMPS" is all about making power. What is the point of making
power if you don't know how or what you are measuring.

Being a participant in the thread I am rather played out on it myself
but still find the comments interesting.

I often see people complain about a thread going on but don't see them
start a new one to discuss something they may be interested in.
As far as I know it is open to most any subject pertaining to amps.
Or maybe some would just like it quiet with no discussions at all?

Throw out a topic. It may just be the cure you are looking for.  >:)

73
Gary  K4FMX