[Amps] ETO 91b and yaesu keying

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] ETO 91b and yaesu keying
From: "Marc Wullaert" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 10:46:20 +0200
Hi ,
I'm a bit confused.I want to connect my Yaesu ft1000mp to my
ETO 91b ampli via the banddata of the radio.
On the back of the 91b you have RELAY  and KEY  OUT.
I want tho use the Key out also to not have hot key switching while
using qsk.
My thaugt was to connect the Key out to the TX INHIBIT off the
radio.On the alpha site they say to connect TX INHIBIT to the ground
on the Relay jack.

I thaugt that the KEY OUT  is for thelling the radio all is ok you can
transmit or
give power out ? Wright

Could someone set a light on this ?

marc on4ma