Re: [Amps] Even more power solid-state amp's

To: <craxd1@ezwv.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Even more power solid-state amp's
From: "Dr. William J. Schmidt, II" <bill@wjschmidt.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:47:15 -0600
Will...

Tubes in stand-by formation... Interesting idea...  Sounds like a good line
to give the FCC when they show up to see the twin 8877 amp in operation!

<<Personally, I don't like cramming all those solid state devices together
that way when 1 tube will do the same.>>  Not sure what this has to do with
anything other than failing eye sight.

Transistors surely aren't for everyone...I own tube stuff too!  ...but, get
back to me in 5-10 years when all your tubes are gone/ manufacturers are all
out of business and we can discuss this again.

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill@wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that
will do them in."  -- Bradley's Bromide