Re: [Amps] Fwd:Re: More Rumors

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fwd:Re: More Rumors
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:12:13 -0400
Vic,

I've seen some designs using 4 FET's on either side of the transformer for a
total of 8. Then I've seen similar with two sets oof these together. I'm kinda
interested in this as I'm wondering how big the toroids were being used in the
transformers so as to figure their power handling capabilities. I was thinking
about building some of these for my business.

Thanks,

Will