Re: [Amps] Resistors

To: "'Ron Spencer'" <n4vos@bellsouth.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Resistors
From: "Phil Clements" <philc@texascellnet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:04:05 -0500
There are too many types of PC boards for me to make a blanket reply.
The metal "Z" shaped clips that come with the resistors are okay if you
mount them to an insulated surface (plastic, etc.) that is rated for the
voltage you are dealing with. Some low-ohmage power resistors come with a
mounting bolt that passes through the entire resistor, with washers on each
end. Do not use these under any circumstances in a high voltage application.

(((73)))
Phil Clements, K5PC