Re: [Amps] Looking to buy

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Looking to buy
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 21:36:09 -0400
Larry,

Naw, they want like $120  to $150 for a used book. Same goes on eBay and I dont
see them being worth that. McLyman supposed to have come up with another
formula for determining cores in transformers in what he called a 4th
dimension. I'm wanting to see what he done exactly. He wrote two books in
particular, one about cores, and another about designing chokes and
transformers. The one on cores is the one of interest but I think he carried
the idea over into the other too.

Best,

Will