Re: [Amps] Alpha 86

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 86
From: "IK2RZP" <ik2rzp@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 05:20:51 -0000
Dear friend
I'm the owner of a good one! Never had a problem, very strong
amplifier which supplys full power on all bands flawlessy.
Consider that I'm a RTTY operator and this is dangerous if you
don't have a "heavy" amplifier. I also own an Alpha 89 but frankly
I prefer 86 because less sensitive to RF.
Ciao 73
Gino IK2RZP