[Amps] Russian Amp

Subject: [Amps] Russian Amp
From: "Adrian Rees (M1LCR)" <rees.a@btconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:52:31 +0100
Hi all
I have a few amps I use for contesting (Dentron ML2500's) anyway, my other
radio passion is for Military Comms.

As such I bought a GAZ 66 / R142 ex GDR / Russian Radio vehicle. Whilst
hunting down the radio kit, I came accross an interesting Radio station. It
comprises a HF RX and TX, a Control box, a Power Supply and RF DEck. The RF
Deck has a pair of what look like GS35 Valves (Tubes) in it.

All the controls are in Russian, but I've managed to figure out the obvious
ones.

Question is, what sort of power am I looking at, from a pair of these
valves, and what is tune up proceedure?

The dealer I bought it off, reckons it was a Russian Tactical Jammer, for
use on the HF Bands. Its dated 1986 /1987.

Ideas anyone ?

Adrian Rees (M1LCR)