Re: [Amps] Tetrodes

To: Amplificadores Lineales <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tetrodes
From: GGLL <nagato@arnet.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:02:58 -0300
        Please, let me jump in here, with my usual question: for my two, nos
RCA 8122
(they have been stored many years) that I plan to put in use in a friend's NCL
2000 linear, will suffice to turn on heaters only, during say, 24 Hs?, or I
need also to make them work at low plate voltage after that 24 Hs. preheating?

TIA
Guillermo - LU8EYW.