Re: [Amps] Specification for 3-500 grounded-grid grid bypass caps?

To: Amplificadores Lineales <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Specification for 3-500 grounded-grid grid bypass caps?
From: GGLL <nagato@arnet.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:11:57 -0300
        Mylar?, those cylindrical made of rolled aluminium foil?. I thought
Mylar was
not good beyond 20 MHz. Siver mica or good quality disk ceramics are best
options. You may increase the value, but that sure would be better explained
by the brilliant minds (with the exception of the writer's) present in this
forum.

Best regards
Guillermo - LU8EYW.