Re: [Amps] Nuclear Magnetic Pulses

To: <Dennis12Amplify@aol.com>, <ka1xo@juno.com>,<Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Nuclear Magnetic Pulses
From: "carl seyersdahl" <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 20:23:49 -0400
 Unless I miss my guess , If your equipment is all solid state, you'd be
"dead in the water" unless , and even then , your equipment was 100%
"mil-spec" parts.!! Even today, I don't think our Govt. has the ability , or
anyone else either, to produce 100% EMP proof devices.
  It seems that the "old way" , with "vacuum tubes" (remember those ?) is
the only way around the problem !!!
   Just another oldtimer's thoughts.!!!
   carl / kz5ca