[Amps] henry 8k roller coil issue

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] henry 8k roller coil issue
From: "Bob Wruble" <w7gg@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 19:31:14 -0700
I am not allowed to post them on this reflector (unfortunately!!)   If anyone
has knowledge of the 8k construction and thinks they mite have some ideas
please email me and I will send some pics.

Henry abruptly went out of the vacuum "tube" ampl biz last Dec.  leaving the
installed base high and dry ..... help de Bob W7GG