[Amps] Website

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Website
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 16:01:32 -0400
All,

I am going to move that website on transformers I had off the free site and
onto my account at verizon. I have a temporary webpage there now and need some
help to see if everything is ok. The re-direct URL I have tries to stick the
index page in a frame as an ad but I added some java script to it that supposed
to break it out as soon as it loads up. If it's working, you should not see any
ads. Please let me know if it works correctly. Then I will start on the new
website about transformers/chokes.

Main URL;

http://mysite.verizon.net/craxd1/index.htm

Redirected URL (check for no ad);