Re: [Amps] Website

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Website
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 10:52:36 -0400
Gary,

I have two Harbor Freight outlets pretty close. On is at Crosslanes, WV, and
another in Lexington, Ky. The one at Crosslanes is about a 45 minute drive, and
Lexington about a 2 to 2-1/2 Hr drive. Another place that's close, and really
close to Crosslanes is Blueridge Machine that advertizes a lot in the hobby
magazines. I've bought a bunch from them too, and they carry about all the
inported machine tools. I'm going to go up there one day and see what the tools
look like, You can get burnt by buying them without seeing them. Some Chinese
tools have a bad reputation of being too soft and will bend. I just hope when I
go they have a wheelchair ramp so I can get inside. Even though by law all new
commercial construction supposed to have access, you would be surprised how
many don't. If I get to go before long, I'll list anything on here that would
be ok to use for amp construction.

Best,

Will