Re: [Amps] FW: AMERITRON AL-1500 ????

To: "R.Measures" <r@somis.org>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: AMERITRON AL-1500 ????
From: Colin Lamb <k7fm@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:54:32 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Rich said:

"To me, an interesting aspect of the debate is that
apparently no one who denies that parasites are possible has taken a
college-level course in Alternating Current Circuit Analysis."

Response:

Rich, I do not think anyone denies that parasitics are possible.  It is you
that asserts that parasitics occur in every case and must occur because you say
they must, and that anyone who disagrees with you therefore assets that they
never can occur.

The Wright Bros. never took a college-level course in Aerodynamics of Flight
Analysis.  Probably a good thing they did not, or they may never have gotten
off the ground.  Saying that someone is not credible because he or she did not
take a particular course in college is simply stupid.  I expect that Bill Gates
and Paul Allen did not take a course in How to Make Billions of Dollars in
Business before they dropped out of college.

Should we question your expertise in parasitic suppressors because you did not
take a college-level course Parasitic Suppression 101?

Colin  K7FM