Re: [Amps] Homebrew 4-1000 problems

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Homebrew 4-1000 problems
From: Richard Sisson <wa4mif@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:12:25 -0500
  Many thanks for the responses. The blue glow is hard to tell where it is
coming from in the tube because of looking thru the glass chimney also. I
have found that a tweek or twist of the plate cap knob will increase or at
best stop the blue haze in the tube, maybe just a tuning mismatch. Now if I
can get the swr lower on the input, im good to go I think... Rich