Re: [Amps] L-4B Power Switch

To: Marv Gonsior <w6frmarv@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] L-4B Power Switch
From: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:14:48 -0700
Go to the drake archive and website.  Noodle around it and put out your
plea. There is a ham who used to work for drake that was lucky enough to
save(?)a lot of the Drake Co. radio and amp parts for the distant
future. He might have one, want to recall he only has an email address.
  As far as I know and have been told, there is no direct replacement,
that switch was a "in House" manufactured item.

73,
Gary... wa6fgi