Re: [Amps] Palstar DL5K 5KW load

To: n8de@thepoint.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Palstar DL5K 5KW load
From: PA3DUV <pa3duv@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:56:09 +0200
In the Netherlands 400 watt is the legal limit on HF.
All PA contest stations stay to this limit, also the ones with 3 hole GU74
amps.
Since I do not participate in contests I use the twin GU84B for heating
applications exclusively.
Actually on the lower HF bands 6 dB makes the difference.
Cheers, Dick
PA3DUV