Re: [Amps] Palstar DL5K 5KW load

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Palstar DL5K 5KW load
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:27:37 -0400
Scott,

This will infatically be my last post on this subject. You said;

"Please keep in mind, opinions are not truth, although some people
apparently have trouble with that distinction".

I myself have no "trouble with that distinction", and know the truth when I see
it. Where once did I tell one lie? I never said all hams believe that way but
there's a huge number I've sure found do, now where's the lie? A few like to
come in and criticize the very ones on this list that post several times every
day, and try their level best to help everyone that poses a question. When one
"off-topic" post as some sees it, not "many" who sees it happens, then the ones
who never help and or post come out of the woodwork with critisizations, and
slander saying they aren't honest. Matter of fact, the discussion between the
regulars on here had not one foul word against the other. So I'd watch about
pointing fingers and saying some aren't being honest or what they say "are not
truth". I can prove my end, even with old posts on here, neither do I have to
say a mis-truth.

The main thing to everyone of those who only complain, try posting and
answering others questions in a helping manner instead of reaping the benefit
of this mailer without helping one soul.

Sincerely,

Will Matney