Re: [Amps] B and W FC15 filament choke

To: "R.Measures" <r@somis.org>
Subject: Re: [Amps] B and W FC15 filament choke
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@eon.net.au>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 18:04:50 +0800
Good question Rich.

The catalogue does not specify the inductance at all.

I can send the page as a .jpg file to anybody who is interested.

I don't know how to make .pdf files. If there is an easy (cheap) way of
doing it, I could make the entire catalogue available for somebody to put
on a website. It is 24 pages of A5 size.

73, Alek
VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/vk6apk