Re: [Amps] Project Boxes...

To: k6rix@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Project Boxes...
From: Chris Howard <chris@yipyap.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:07:38 -0600

I have some rackmount card racks that you can have for the
shipping.  They are about 6-7 inches high, but do not have
a panel on the front or the back.

Chris
w0ep

> On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:39:29 -0700 Dino Darling <k6rix@earthlink.net>
> writes:
> > Hello!
> >
> > I have two projects I'd like to tackle.  One will be a 6-meter mono
> > band
> > amp using a single GS-35B.  The other will be a 10-80 amp using a
> > pair of
> > GS-35Bs.  They will both be fed by the same power supply in one
> > large rack
> > cabinet.  I'm still in the "sketching it out" stage.
> >
> > I am looking for a source for the RF decks.  I want them to be rack
> >
> > mountable.  I've done a search on "rack mount enclosures", "rack
> > mount
> > boxes", "project boxes", etc.  I usually get pictures of the racks
> > themselves rather than the boxes that go in them.  Any suggestions
> > for
> > enclosures (boxes)?
> >
> > I'm not in the position to role my own enclosures at this time.
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Dino...k6rix@earthlink.net

> Harold Mandel
> Const. Supt.
> Baran/Greenville
> 606 - 205 - 0172
> hmandel@barantelecom.com

Chris Howard                                     YipYap.Com
chris@yipyap.com                                 Estes Park, Colorado  USA
current Estes Park weather --  http://www.yipyap.com/wscurrent.html