[Amps] For Sale AL 1200 Amp Ameritron

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] For Sale AL 1200 Amp Ameritron
From: n9iww@verizon.net
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:04:17 -0500
I have for Sale my AMP Ameritron AL 1200 only used on 160 meters with my
friends on 1.880 at night not abused no smoker full output tube and amp has
only
100 hours on it. it is list on ebay  N9IWW

Item Number #   5808660808

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5808660808&ru=http%3A%2
F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2F%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26
satitle%3D5808660808%26fvi%3D1

Need to sell it please, if know someone let them know I  will only ship us must
be a
general ticket ham to buy.

On 13 Sep 2005 at 12:28, wc6w@juno.com wrote:

> Hi Ulli,
>   Look through the fins.
>
>   4CX1000A fins are internally flat.
>
>   4CX1500B fins have small convolutions in each fin.
>
> 73 & Good morning,
>   Marv WC6W
>
> -- "Ulli Grunow" <ulli@planet.nl> wrote:
> Hi there,
> Can someone tell me, how to distinguish visually a 4CX1000A from a
> 4CX1500B from outside ?!?
>
> There is no printed label anymore visible. The tube in question is used
> and comes from a marine equipment manufacturer DEBEC (Germany)
>
> Is there any difference, so that looking on the tube we can definitely
> say that it is a 4CX1000A or 4CX1500B ?!
> Is there a sinple electrical test probably so we can find out ?
>
> Please let me know.
>
> Thanks for info.
>
> Ulli, ON5KQ

Kevin Adam