Re: [Amps] 100 microhenry inductor

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 100 microhenry inductor
From: "Larry Keith" <kq4by@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:07:34 -0400
Try here:

http://www.cardwellcondenser.com/PAGES/md04b.html

73,

KQ4BY

Larry Keith
231 Shenandoah Trail
Warner Robins, GA 31088-6289
478-329-0030

-----Original Message-----
From: amps-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:amps-bounces@contesting.com] On
Behalf Of wc6w@juno.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:13 PM
To: barrie@centric.net; amps@contesting.com

Hi Barrie,
  B&W used to make a model 3853 which was 72 uH.  Close enough?

  There is also a surplus piece, which I've seen a few exemplars go by over
the years.  It has large, circa 8" x 10" ceramic end plates with an approx.
4" diameter by 10" long coil mounted toward one corner of the plates.  I
vaguely recall figuring it at over 100uH long, long ago.  You might troll
for one on... Ebay.

  Neither of these are wound with particularly large wire... perhaps #16?

73 & Good morning,
  Marv WC6W

-- "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net> wrote:
Hello All:

For an antenna project, I have need for a 100 microhenry adjustable
inductor.

I can wind one, and provide taps throughout.  However, I'm wondering if
there is such a thing as a 100 microhenry rotary inductor.

And, if there is, where would I find one?

Amps mailing list
Amps@contesting.com http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/amps