Re: [Amps] Diode Identity

To: "aborg" <a_borg@yahoo.com>, "Amps Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Diode Identity
From: "Mike McCarthy, W1NR" <lists@w1nr.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:07:15 -0400
Sounds like a rectifier in a ceramic package.  I bought a bunch of these at
a flea market one time marked JAN and 4007 (for 1N4007 I assume).  Ex JAN
military grade surplus.  The only reference I can find that looks similar is
a type "GPR" package.  A plastic package rectifier will work just as well if
you can't locate the ceramic ones unless the temperatures get real hot.

Mike, W1NR