Re: [Amps] Mobile high power

To: R@SOMIS.ORG
Subject: Re: [Amps] Mobile high power
From: HAROLD B MANDEL <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:28:26 -0400
Dear Rich,

That question can't be answered here, now.  Not knowing the dynamics
of hybrids I can't come up with what kind of amperage would
be deleterious.

>From working with DC power systems in non-mobile situations
I know there's some overhead for additional appliances, but
I wonder what the hybrid manufacturers would allow.

After - market mods could possibly parallel some additional
switchers for greater ampacity, but then we're getting into
vehicle weight and the ability of the battery to provide
enough Ampere-Hours to prove economical.

Whadda you think?

Hal