Re: [Amps] 220V wiring: Was Question about safety ground connection

To: johna8119-amps@yahoo.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 220V wiring: Was Question about safety ground connection
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:02:55 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2005 12:45:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
johna8119-amps@yahoo.com writes:

Maybe  the NEC is run by the same type of folks.

John
w4kv

If anyone would like the address to where you can write the NEC for a code
change or ammendment,  I would be glad to supply that information.  As  I
recall they welcome people's insight for electrical safety.  The  electrical
code
book is updated every 3 years.  The next one is due in  2008.  However some
states are as many as 2 cycles behind and others are  right on as the new books
come out.  The next thing we will be discussing  is the "arc-fault" circuit
breaker tribulations that will eventually crop up on  the newer homes being
built.