Re: [Amps] SB-200 on WARC

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200 on WARC
From: Bob Nielsen <nielsen@oz.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:33:22 -0800
True, but in practice the amplifier appears to work pretty well on 17
m when set to 15 m and on 12 m when set to 10 m.  I tried tuning mine
on 30 m and was unsuccessful but with the 150 W power limitation on
that band (in the US) it didn't seem to matter.  I have not checked
the input impedance when used on 17 and 12 m, but the internal tuner
in my TS-570 handled it without any problems.

73,
Bob, N7XY