Re: [Amps] Meter Res.

To: n4vos@bellsouth.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Meter Res.
From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:11:19 -0800
You don't really need a PCB (I assume that's what you meant). Just mount them
on a piece of plastic. Nearly any kind will do. Just space them apart and allow
room around them for the mounting screws. You can drill some holes and use
ordinary ground lugs to mount them. Many plastics will melt from the heat of
soldering, so do the soldering before screwing them down.

Should work fine.

Bill, W6WRT

Ron Spencer