[Amps] FW: RF choke for 160m amp mod

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FW: RF choke for 160m amp mod
From: rfdude@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:41:20 +0000
I figured it out!
After looking at the problem and using admittances it became obvious why it
works. The rf choke and bypass cap are part of the plate susceptance and the pi
network with the higher L, C values, help matching down to 50 ohms (at 160m).
This is a good example where admittances help you see the problem better than
using impedances. I should have thought of it sooner.
chris kb3bf