[Amps] Transformer book

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Transformer book
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 20:15:10 -0500
All,

Several was interested in buying some books on transformers. I found two and
bought one as I had the other. The one that's still available from ebay is;

Magnetic Core Selection for Transformers and Inductors, William T McLyman,
Marcel Dekker Inc, ISBN 0824718739, Hardcover, original list price: $99.75, 72
ounces, used  Buy it for $10.00

There's a bunch of other books in the lot, all $10 each. I bought the book
Transformer and Inductor Design Handbook,  Col. William T. McLyman , Marcel
Dekker Inc, ISBN '0824778286, so it's no longer available from the lot. Below
is a link to the books on ebay;

http://cgi.ebay.com/Engineering-Books-for-under-10-each_W0QQitemZ4612005998QQcategoryZ378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Best,

Will